This organisation is a unique online platform that allows international students to search, compare and apply for thousands of courses globally. Whilst founded in Australia, and aiming to be Australia’s premier organisation for linking international students with Australian education providers, they are expanding further afield.
Their mission is to provide students around the world with the opportunity to achieve their desired educational experience across destinations such as Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland. The platform links international students with education institutions through approved education agents and channel partners, providing a unique pre-enrolment experience for both their students and their channel partners. They provide choice, transparency and an easier, simpler application process for all global study choices.
The key responsibilities for Graphic Designer are:
● Collaborate with marketing, sourcing and production departments to ensure successful conceptualization, development and execution of each project
● Ability to evaluate production samples for aesthetic quality and direction; then give direction/approvals as necessary
● Understand, articulate & apply relevant education and training trends
● Develop an understanding of the brand and offer impactful solutions throughout the creative process
● Lead all product, from concept creation to execution and retouching
● Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
● Photography experience, shooting & retouching is a plus
● A good team player able to complete assignments with tight deadlines and under pressure