To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join this company if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
This is the first Vietnamese company to leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. The company started in 2014 in China and has since raised more than US$200 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$5 billion in loans in 2017 alone. They were twice recognises as on the world’s top 50 fintech companies and has grown operations in Brazil, Singapore, Indonesia and most recently Vietnam.
We are not tied to one technology – instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose. All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating through using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to be responsible for marketing the service to existing and new consumers and expanding the user base:
● Work with Digital Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing in the preparation of key products’ planning activities.
● Create and manage digital marketing tools (google ads, facebook ads, banner online, landing pages, in-app ads, remarketing, etc.)
● Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and activities.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against defined goals.
● Survey the target market to propose marketing ideas on how to improve marketing performance.
● Collect information and factors from macro market & target customers to analyse and report.
● Analyze the daily/weekly/monthly report with smart metrics to understand market/ channel/ customer’s insights.
● Interest in internet or mobile industry.
● Good research and presentation skills.
● Good knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
● Knowing how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy.
● Understanding the key measurement tools available.
● Developing brand’s value via effective social presence and advocating brands.
● Staying current on marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms.
● Strong data analysis skills and data-driven thinking.
● Detail orientated.
● Strong organization and planning skills with follow-through ability.