This organisation has developed an application which is an interactive performance management and HR solution that rewards employees for completing tasks and hitting KPIs. This gives the management team full visibility on productivity, allowing more time to focus on the business. When KPI’s or targets aren’t hit, the software will alert the management team and suggest creative ways to help the individual achieve those goals. High achievers will be incentivised through a well curated list of rewards based on personal preferences and driven by strong partnerships within food, retail or entertainment, travel and e-learning. With this app you can track and measure performance in real-time, recognize with digital badges and reward with products or services based on personal preferences of members.
Their vision is to:
1. Ensure that employees know what and how they can contribute to their team and company;
2. Create awareness on the importance of proper compensation and benefits structure in growing businesses;
3. Make reward system fun and real-time.
Sales & Business Development Intern
As a Sales & Business Development intern you will be required to assist in finding new clients for the organisation. The company’s main focus is B2B, as such you will be expected to connect with leading HR professionals across various industries either through internet and LinkedIn or at networking events across the city. It will be important to have a good understanding of the app and also demonstrate how a comprehensive performance management solution can make positive contributions to a business’ operations employee engagement.
You may also be required to support the team with other tasks depending on their needs, such as creating industry related blog content regarding HR, Employment, Company Culture etc.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Innovative and entrepreneurial with strong creative ideas.
– Confident dealing with different stakeholders both internally and externally.
– Interest in HR and employment engagement would be useful.
– With drive and determination to assist a small company grow to be a leader in their field.