InternVietnam is part of an award-winning organisation in the International Higher Education sector. Providing paid placement programmes to universities and government-funded organisations. InternChina, our sister company, has placed over 2500 students and recent graduates from countries all over the world in China since 2007. We are an ethical, transparent and student-focused organisation, with a well-established and enthusiastic team. We aim to do things differently in our sector, with off-the-beaten-track destinations, unbeatable value, unrivaled support on place and a ‘quality over quantity’ approach. InternVietnam started in Ho Chi Minh City in February 2018 and is now looking for local team members to help push the company forward, through business development and welcoming students from around the world to this amazing city. We are always looking for motivated people with relevant experience to promote our business and to join our team in Saigon for both short and long term positions.
Accommodation booking & management
- Identifying and booking apartments for our participants according to our requirements
- Making sure apartments are cleaned and prepared prior to participants’ arrival
Company registration, tax and visa administration
- Support our management team by performing necessary administration and visiting government departments in relation to company registration and tax in HCMC
- Assist with banking where necessary
- Assist with visa extensions and new visa applications for our staff and participants in HCMC
Partner company identification & management
- Approaching and visiting possible internship providers with help from our interns and branch manager
- Communicating with partner companies when required and placing foreign interns with them for internship placements
Communication with participants pre-arrival
- Send information to participants about their accommodation before their arrival, make them feel reassured and excited about their stay in Vietnam and arrange the arrival and pick-up of the participant with both the participant and the apartment landlord.
- Answer any students’ questions on practical or cultural issues by email or Skype
- Communicate with the office manager to make sure participant’s pre-arrival preparation is on course
- Efficiently administer participant details and updates on our digital CRM system
Participant relations in HCMC
- Help participants to settle into life in Vietnam, communicating with them and their host family by phone, email and in person.
- Coordinate with the branch manager to overcome cultural difficulties encountered by participants
- Help participants with practical issues in HCMC
- Pick up participants on arrival or arrange for other staff or interns to pick up participants when necessary and make sure everything is prepared for the pickup
- Introduce participants to their accommodation and make sure they feel at home.
- Introduce participants to their host company on their first internship day when required
- You must be both professional and approachable
- Extremely well organsied
- Local resident of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese Nationality
- Good level of English, both speaking and writing
- Enjoy socializing with western students
- Tech Savvy
- Hard working, diligent and responsible
- Be available to start work from March 2018
Competitive Salary & generous paid holiday allowance
Application & Start Date
- We welcome your application any time, we aim to recruit by the end of March 2018 at the latest
- Start Date is ideally March/April 2018 but this can be flexible for the right candidate
- Handling of applications, participant data management, and general administration tasks.
- If the intern has the interest: Video filming and editing, Photoshop design for a multitude of different purposes. In house training available.
- Communicate with our university partners and establish new partnerships.
- Create press releases and Vietnam related articles, then aim to get them published for press exposure in your home country.
- Local marketing: occasional flyering and postering, visiting relevant events and networking.
- Assisting our digital marketing team by posting positions on relevant job boards and university careers pages.
- Blog writing, posting on social networks and contributing to relevant online forums.
- Email newsletter creation using Mailchimp and photoshop.
- Assist with the coordination of our alumni network, gather feedback and create relevant statistics for marketing purposes.
- Assisting your branch manager with administration, answering client questions and working on on-going group projects and scholarship schemes which InternVietnam is currently working on.
- Arranging regular events, activities and trips for groups of interns.
- Student or recent graduate
- Fluent in English. Another European language would be a plus but not a must.
- Students on business, languages related degree programs are preferred, but applicants with any degree program will be considered.
- Tech savvy. Able to use office software effectively.
- Familiar with all main social networking sites.
- Hard-working and committed.
- Enthusiastic about travel and discovering new cultures.
- The full time internship located at our Saigon office.
- A private bedroom in our accommodation throughout your time in Vietnam. All bills and WiFi included.
- Fully comprehensive medical and travel insurance for the duration of the internship.
- 10 hours of Vietnamese lessons.
- 24/7 support from our team throughout the programme.
Application & Start Date
- We welcome your application any time, we aim to recruit by the end of April 2019 at the latest
- Internship to take place during June, July & August 2019. Exact start and finish dates can be negotiated
Begin your application for any of the roles listed above: