Vietnammm is a great app to use if you want to get food but don’t have the energy to go and actually step out of your door and get food. It’s easy to use and there are a wide range of dishes available. Vietnammm is the perfect app to use if you have had a long day, feeling a little lazy or just want to eat in the comfort of your own home. The app is available in both Vietnamese and English.
1. Firstly, select your location. For example city – Ho Chi Minh City followed by district – District 2 . You can also let the app automatically find your location.
2. You have the option to choose whether you want to pick up your order or have it delivered to your door.
3. A selection of restaurants and eateries will appear on the screen and it will show you the estimated delivery time as well as the price of the delivery.
4. You can search for different types of cuisine, if you are looking for something specific.
5. You can also use the map tool to see the location of the restaurant, in comparison to where your location is. You can find this by looking for the pin point icon.
6. There is also a sort function so that you can arrange the selection of restaurants you see in order of price, distance and best match.
7. Once you have selected the restaurant you want to order from, Vietnammm will show the menu, deals available as well as reviews. You will also see that some of the restaurants also have a delivery charge or a minimum spend.
8. If you want to add any extras to your order then make sure you click the plus button to add the extras to your basket.
9. Once you have finished making your selections, click on the shopping bag icon and head to the check out. Here you will see a breakdown of costs, for example the price of each item of food, as well as extras and the delivery cost followed by the total order cost at the bottom.
10. You can then select your payment method. There is a choice of cash, card and PayPal.
11. If you select cash, make sure that you select the right amount so that the driver can bring the correct amount of change for you. After this, click order and pay. Your order will then be processed.
12. Make sure that you use your Vietnamese phone number so that the driver can contact you to let you know when your food is ready and waiting for you.
13. Once the order has been confirmed you can also track your order using the tracking map, if you want to keep an eye on it.
14. An estimated delivery time is also usually provided.
15. Enjoy your meal!
A video version of this is also available here: Video Guide
You can also read more of our blogs here